Take part in national standard workshops where you will receive individual support and guidance.
This is a great opportunity to build your confidence and self-esteem in order to achieve a qualification and take part in a volunteering programme.
This Coaching win the Communities Programme will be split into 3 parts –
- Completion of the core elements
- First Aid
- Skills within Sport
- Level 2 Award in Community Sports Leadership
- Level 1 NGB Sports coaching qualification
- Volunteering Placement and progression
- Must complete a minimum of 20 hours
- Can take part in the job club to find further training or placements
If you are interested please check out the link –
And ask your Mentor to find out more!